We are all looking for skincare advice especially right now! Ensure when you are seeking skin care advice you reach out to a licensed aesthetician who is properly trained in skin anatomy, or a dermatologist. Online suggestions might work for someone but may cause trouble for your skin in particular, you need deeper knowledge than what someone might suggest that works for them. Cheap skincare is also usually not the best choice, ingredient reflect the price when it comes to skincare.
- Use the correct cleanser for your skin type
- do not use too many products or brands, most brands work best when you use the complete system all from the same company
- hydrate, your skin and appearance needs to be helped from the inside out, drinking lots of water will always keep your skin feeling and looking it’s best
- avoid touching your face
- WEAR SPF even in the winter months, the rays will still age your skin even if it’s not hot outside. Also in the summer months SPF is SO IMPORTANT, burning and too much sun exposure will speed up your aging process.
- do not wash your face under hot water in the shower wash separately or cool down the water
- remove your makeup completely EVERYDAY
- wear night serums, masks or other overnight products to bed rather than your daytime routine products
- preform your skincare routine morning and night to ensure all pollutants are cleansed from the skin
- use a mask 1-2 times per week
- exfoliate your skin with an exfoliant gentle enough for your face 1-2 times a week.
Reach out to us for a free skincare analysis and product suggestions.